Sunday, August 8, 2010

Discount Triathlete Magazine's Essential Week-by-Week Training Guide: Plans, Scheduling Tips, and Workout Goals for Triathletes of All Levels


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this book for more access to training plans. The variety of plans and number of different fitness levels it offers is great. The key in it is great and fairly user friendly. I found that the plan I chose based on my "fitness level" according to the book seems a little ambitious so I found myself editing a lot of the plan. Also, some of the training plans require knowing where a 5-6% grade hill is that takes at least 1 min to bike up. I don't really know where one is and so that makes some of the workouts unable to do or extremely limiting. I also find some of the swimming workouts get to be very redundant, just adding on one extra hundred yards to the same workout every week. More importantly, I feel that for a beginner swimmer, these workouts require a lot of yardage and perhaps pushing too hard, too soon. I have been a competitive swimmer for 14 years so I can tune these practices to the ability of the swimmer, but if my boyfriend would've picked up the book and tried to do some of these workouts I think he might injure himself (shoulders). Overall, great book to get ideas, but some of the workouts are a little difficult to make it easy to fit into your schedule and location.
Get more detail about Triathlete Magazine's Essential Week-by-Week Training Guide: Plans, Scheduling Tips, and Workout Goals for Triathletes of All Levels.


!1!: Cheap New Unlocked iPhones Top Suppliers Now! !1!: Discount Mens Watches On Sale! !1!: The Best Low Price Bread Recipe & Bread Machine !1!: The Evolution of Computers New Technology







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。