Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Purchase Mothering Magazine's Having a Baby, Naturally: The Mothering Magazine Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth


Over All Rating Reviews :
I found the chapters short and lacking in information. I would recomend Dr. Sears' books over this one. I was very dissapointed in this book, dispite the fact that I love mothering magazine. Please, don't waste your money. Especially if this is your first pregnancy. I recommend The birth book and the pregnancy book by Dr. Sears.
Get more detail about Mothering Magazine's Having a Baby, Naturally: The Mothering Magazine Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth.


!1!: Best Computer Free Shipping Today ! !1!: Best Cheap Price Products and Free Shipping!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。