Wednesday, September 15, 2010

101 Workouts for Women: Everything You Need to Get a Lean, Strong and Fit Physique Right now


Over All Rating Reviews :
I just picked this book up at B&N yesterday and for some of the very reasons previously listed by the other two posters. I love all of the great ideas it has to offer and the diversity of the women in the book. I also love the fact that all the pictures depicting the poses are in COLOR. It even provides exercise routines which includes the number of sets and repetitions along with tips on what or what not to do. For those of you who don't have a gym membership don't fret it offers plenty of exercises you can do at home utilizing dumbbells, barbells, medicine balls, resistance bands, your furniture, a step apparatus, a workout bench, and an exercise ball.
So there's something for everyone at any level. I don't think I've ever been this excited about exercising since there are 101 fully color illustrated exercises to choose from.
I wish that I had ordered it from Amazon because I could have saved money but I'm still happy I got the book.
Get more detail about 101 Workouts for Women: Everything You Need to Get a Lean, Strong and Fit Physique.


!: 28 Lcd HDTV Free Shipping !: Bed Skirt Decide Now !: Low Price Inspiration Living Room Furniture !: Cheapest Designers Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。