Monday, September 20, 2010

Buying Publish Your Own Magazine, Guide Book, or Weekly Newspaper: How to Start, Manage, and Profit from a Homebased Publishing Company (Culture Tools


Over All Rating Reviews :
I couldn't be much happier with this book. On the plus side: The author suggests so many publishing ventures which can be handled on a small scale, or by a one-person-show. In fact, after I finish my first publishing project, I intend to try one or two other ideas from the book. This book saved me from making a huge mistake by showing me I was trying to "reach" too far with my first publication project. I understand now just how far I can successfully extend myself as a sole-proprietor in my venture - and by scaling back accordingly I've insured success. Invaluable tool. I'll never part with this book. :) (The only thing I'd update about this book is the discussion of printing industry technology)
Get more detail about Publish Your Own Magazine, Guide Book, or Weekly Newspaper: How to Start, Manage, and Profit from a Homebased Publishing Company (Culture Tools).


!: Cheap Polo Shirts on Sale !: Lcd HDTV Prices







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。