Thursday, May 27, 2010

Discount Mothering Magazine's Having a Baby, Naturally: The Mothering Magazine Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth


Over All Rating Reviews :
This book was recommended to me by a friend who had a baby a year ago. As it's my first pregnancy, i found this book to be so helpful along the way. I love that it's broken down my trimester. It provides so much information from what questions to ask to what the medical studies really say about the safety and neccessity of various treatments. I also enjoy the yoga and fitness components in the book as well as the aromotherapy and body oil suggestions. It's definately a great book for those expecting who want to know all the facts to make a decision about how natural they'd like to make their birthing experience. I'm going to see my doctor today and can't wait to get a bunch of questions answered!
Get more detail about Mothering Magazine's Having a Baby, Naturally: The Mothering Magazine Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth.


!: Swimsuit Cover Right Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。