Monday, May 31, 2010

Shop For Smashing WordPress: Beyond the Blog (Smashing Magazine Book Series)


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have to agree with everyone that this isn't a beginner Wordpress book. For you to utilize this book you have to be past the beginner stages. If you don't know how to post, install plugins, add tags and understand categories walk away from this book.
For me this book is great; I have a solid understanding of HTML and CSS, this book has taken me to another level of understanding Wordpress.

There is an excellent section on the Gallery and has given me some great ideas
As many others have said; if you're a mid - senior level user this book will be great for you.
Get more detail about Smashing WordPress: Beyond the Blog (Smashing Magazine Book Series).


!1!: Wholesale Nike Shoes Decide Now! !1!: Promotional Bags on Sale!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。