Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Save Starting & Running a Successful Newsletter or Magazine


Over All Rating Reviews :
I did not find this book to be very useful. For one thing, it seems to assume that if you're going to publish a magaine you had better have a lot of money. I didn't have a lot of money, so this book started out by making me feel like I ought to throw my idea away. Second, it has a lot of information about management (how to make business decisions, budgeting, strategy, subscribers are a leaking bucket, blah blah) but I was already past that. I just wanted to know how to get started. Nothing truly practical here. If you're just thinking about starting a magazine, this book gives a decent overview of how to think about and plan your idea. If you're already in the process of putting together your magazine, you need something different. I recommend "How Not to Start a Magazine" by B. Ann Bell.
Get more detail about Starting & Running a Successful Newsletter or Magazine.


!: Mesothelioma Lawsuits Guide







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。